Masters Machine is hiring full time Maintenance Personnel to join us in Round Pond, Maine (7 Miles east of Damariscotta on the Pemaquid Peninsula). Are you looking for steady hours, benefits and great pay? Then this is the job for you! Interested?
- Benefits: health insurance, vacation and sick time, 9 holidays, relocation assistance, holiday bonus, 401k retirement plan with 4% match and profit sharing
- Sign on bonus: $500 after 90 days!
- Shifts: 1st shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:40a – 4:00p and Friday, 6:30a – 12:00p
What you will be doing:
- Reports to the Maintenance Manager
- Loads and unloads materials, parts or products onto or from pallets, skids or trucks manually, with forklift or pallet jack.
- Operates various pieces of equipment
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and functional performance of the related equipment and pumping reservoirs.
- Will train to become back-up for the facility material hauler as well as the delivery driver.
- Perform general housekeeping using a floor washer to keep all production areas clean.
- Will respond to assist with spills, snow removal and will display a sincere sense of urgency when needed.
What you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong math skills.
- Forklift experience
- Plowing experience
- General understanding of plumbing and electrical and carpentry
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Masters Machine Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.